Safety Work Platforms
Aerialift, an international supplier of lifting equipment, offers Safety Work Platforms that can turn your forklift into an aerial work platform to its valued customers at an affordable price.
With over 25 years of experience in the construction sector, Aerialift is an industry expert. We stock a wide range of superior products to help you get the job done efficiently and safely. We carry lifting equipment suitable for indoor projects, as well as machines that can handle the rough, uneven terrain of an outdoor worksite.
Safety Work Platform Features
- Spring loaded latches and spring hinges
- Self-closing and latching gate action for increased safety
- Modular component guardrails
Expanded metal deck
1 1/2" sq. tube guardrails
1" diameter fork retaining pins with pin storage
End fork loops for easier handling of platform
Integral 5 1/2" high toeboards
- Stronger and more rigid
- No loose movement in the rail system
- Allows for replacement of individual components
Safety Work Platform Specifications
- Full Perimeter Guard Rail System constructed of 1½" square steel tubing & consisting of a 42" high top rail, a mid rail, and 5½" high intregel toeboards. Access gates with spring hinges and spring loaded latches provide self-closing and latching gate action for added safety are provided at each end. The modular component design allows for easy replacement of individual components. Entire Guard Rail System can be easily removed and laid flat inside platform for transportation
- Deck consists of a strong but lightweight engineered steel frame with expanded metal deck.
- The "Universal Fit" Slip-On-the-Forks design can be used with both Extendible Reach and Straight Mast forklifts. Forks slide into steel fork pockets and are secured with two heavy duty steel pins behind the heel of the forks. They are designed for use with a 48" or wider carriage and 48" long forks up to 7" wide and 2¾" thick. Forks longer than 48" can be used, however, they will extend out past the front of the platform.
- The Quick-Tach models are built to fit specific makes & models of forklifts that are equipped with a quick-tach. The forks and carriage are removed and the Platform attaches to the boom.
- All Models are rated at 1,000 lbs. load capacity. Rating applies to platform only and does not reflect capacity of forklift.
- Optional Mast Protection Screen (Model 1250) protects personnel from moving parts of forklift mast. Constructed of square steel tubing and expanded metal, the screen measures 42" wide x 84" tall. It attaches to the back guardrail with u-bolts. A mast protection screen should be used with all straight mast forklifts and with any others where a mast poses a safety hazard.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote from Aerialift
or call us today at